Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

 Dave has always loved Halloween. Lucky for the kids or they probably wouldn't ever carve pumpkins
Dave decided to be real manly and use his saws all to cut out the tops.
We invited cousins Easton and Brooke over to have some fun with us.
This was the final product, pretty good I must say! Dave's is the spider, then it is Maddi's pirate flag, then Kayla's ghost, and then Mason's bat. The deer really liked Masons because the next morning the bat was half eaten.

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I thought the saw was a great idea! They turned out really well! It looks cool that you have so many. Spoooky!

The Shirley Family said...

Dave is such a great dad. I love your pumpkins, they turned out awesome. Hope you guys have a good Halloween.

Grandma's Joys said...

I actually saw this production first hand, and let me tell you it was quite the pumpkin carving activity! It brings me much joy to see how excited Dave gets every year to carve pumpkins with the kids. He out did himself this year. I noticed one of the pumpkins was knocked over as I left for work the other morning. I did not realize that the deer had nibbled on it for a bedtime snack! Sorry Mason.

Love, Grandma

Kelsy and Brad said...

Hey! This is Kelsy Schneiter. I saw a link to your blog from Katie Abernethy's. It looks like you guys are doing well! Tell Maddi hello and that I miss her!