Sunday, October 19, 2008

ONE WHOLE HAND

I can't believe my baby boy turned five years old this week. Five years old just seems like the transition from a little boy to a little man! I have not kept current on his scrapbook, actually I do not think that I have started one. I have taken thousands of pictures of him though! I will try to pick just a few so you can see how much he has grown!

Mason David Morris was born on October 15th, 2003 at 12:10 p.m. 
He weighed 8 lbs. and 1 ounce

Mason was a very happy baby, his smile makes me melt.
It has been a wonderful ride being Mason's mom. I was nervous at first to have a baby boy, but it is great raising a son! I look forward to what lies ahead!



He loves to be outdoors playing with trucks, riding bikes, hunting with his Dad, an just playing in the dirt!


It is hard to imagine that a little who boy is so rough and tough, but at the same time can be so tender and loving. He is always worried about his family and is a great protector of his baby sister.

Mason has always had a love for life. He has fun doing anything! He can entertain himself for hours. I love to watch him, it always put a smile on my face!

Here is Mason blowing out the candles on the Caterpillar cake that he and I made together. I am so blessed to be his mom and have his sweet (Yet ever rambunctious ) spirit in my life. I hope and pray that I can teach him the things that he needs to know! I hope that he has a healthy, happy life, and that he can accomplish the goals that he sets for himself.
I love you Mason !!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it! That was such a perfect tribute to Mason. He is so darling. I was just about to get started on one for Tyler, and I'm noticing similar "themes" in the pictures... By the way, I love the caterpillar cake. How did you make it?

Cam and Mary said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Thos pics brought back some great memories! I miss Mase. He is so cute and always makes me smile! I think Hudson kinda looks like him in the pic where he is just out of the bath. Maybe it's just the bald head and big tummy! :) The cake turned out darling. Great job!

Staiger Smiles said...

What a cute little boy you have!! Boys are great!! Never a dull moment with them. Awesome job on the cake...what a fun idea. Love ya!

The Shirley Family said...

Happy late Birthday Mason!! Mason really is one of the sweetest boys around. I love how loving and caring he is. I loved his birthday cake.