Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freaky Friday

This last Friday we were invited to a Halloween party at our friend Cade and Mandie's house. We all had such a great time. We went on a scavenger hunt, it was so cute and clever! We even had to go to the High School football game and get our picture taken with a cheerleader. (with our costumes on, in front of the entire town.) We also had to go to the cemetery, the river bottoms, the library, and the local grocery store. It was a blast, and of course we won!!! I did not know what to dress up as, and I did not want to spend any money, so this is what we ended up looking like.
Dave borrowed the sweet outfit from his friend Blake. When Maddi asked what he was we just said he was someone with a lot of girl friends! (lol) I dressed up as "White Trash." The picture doesn't do the costume justice. I took a garbage bag and glued all sorts of trash on it. I even had garbage and an egg shell in my hair. It was the cheapest costume I have ever had.
Here are Blaine and Natalie as a farmer and his pig. Even Pregnant Natalie looks nothing like a pig. I love the nipples!
Here are Cade and Mandie in their freaky costumes! Check out Cade's eyes, they were so awesome yet gross at the same time! There were more people that came, but darn it I didnt get there pictures.

5 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

Are you serious?! You guys are awesome. Tim and I are dying at Dave's costume. I love how he told Maddi that he is a guy with a lot of girlfriends. It sounds and looks like your party was a lot of fun.

Cam and Mary said...

Thanks for the pics! That party sounded like a lot of fun. You guys look great!

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Love your costume, KB! Ha ha! I might have to steal your idea next year :)

Roy blew me away with his Fidel Castro costume! Being the artist that he is, he even made his own cigar. What a nut! I'm so pleased to have him in our wacky family!

Alisha said...

Dave kills me. That is classic. We had so much fun with the girls, thanks for letting me keep them.

Scott and Shay said...

Wow and wow! Those are some pretty funny costumes...you guys look great! I hurried and emailed Scott the link because I didn't want to forget to have him look at him...he really wouldn't want to miss out!