Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trunk-R-Treat

We have a Trunk-R-Treat ever year with the Goring's. With a family that size there is always a pretty BIG crowd! We always have such a great time when we get together!
Here are just a few of the Ghoul's and Goblins that showed up.



This was Marlie's first Halloween, so I was wanting to capture all of the KODAK moments, but I think I went a little overboard. Sorry Mar's!


We started out with a happy flower, then she turned sad.
Here are the kids at Grandma Sherie's house. Marlie was beyond being done getting her picture taken. The girls put their own costumes together with stuff around the house. Maddi was a pirate and Kayla was a punk rocker. Obviously Mason was the Hulk and Marlie was a flower.
Marlie enjoyed her first trunk-r-treating experience. Notice that she has a sucker in each hand, and one stuck on her costume.
Here are the kids again in their costumes, getting ready for the trunk-r-treat with our community. This time Maddi was an Alien and Kayla was a little devil.

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Well I guess I should've scrolled down before I commented! (I'm having a rough time this morning!) They all look so great! I love Marlie's suckers. It reminds me of her being here! Cute, cute costumes!

The Shirley Family said...

Cool costumes. The kids all look awesome. I was just thinking, Addison hasn't ever had a sucker. HA HA.