Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Time Fun!


The girls and 17 other girls from their  achievement day class went to a corn maze this week. I was able to go with them, and I had an aMAZEing time! (lol) I am grateful that they still want me to be a part of their lives! They are good girls and I am happy they are mine!

It was Drug Free week at school this week. each day they had different dress up days. Their favorite was crazy hair day! As you can tell the girls really got into it!

Maddi and her SCARY HAIR!!!
Can you say HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!

Here is a side view of McKayla's CRAZY mowhawk! 

It is hunting season so that means Dave is gone most nights and weekends . He took Mason and Easton out with him last weekend. Then Marlie and I went out to visit. He shoot a Deer the next morning, but the deer must of had some illness, so unfortunately the meat was unusable.(I do like deer jerky, maybe next year!)
Easton,Garrett, Preston,and Mason sporting their safety orange!
Here is Jenny and Marlie hanging out by the campfire.

While the boys were out playing the girls were having some fun if their own!
Last weekend we had a shower for my sister in law Shay. She is having boy girls twins and we are so excited for her and Scott. She is due in December, but the babies will most likely come in November. She looks great!! (She is the one in the middle with the Gray shirt if you can't tell.) It is always a good time spending time with family!

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Looks like fun! I love the girl's hair. Ryann must have helped, right? I was hoping to see pictures of you and Dave dressed up. They better be coming! Oh, and you are such a cool mom that your girls will always want you to hang out with them! :)

Dalynn said...

I can't believe you went with 17 other girls for that maze!?! Looks like you all have been having a lot of fun. It's nice to check in once in a while.

The Shirley Family said...

Maddi's and Kayla's hair sure was crazy, I love it. I agree with Mary, you are such a great mom and so much fun. How could your girls not want to hang out with you?!

Grandma's Joys said...

It's kind of interesting as I thought, "I think I'll leave Keri Beth a message on her blog and let her know what a good mom she is". Everyone else must have had the same idea! I feel blessed to be able to see everything first handed and to share in all the fun.