Monday, December 1, 2008

Family, Fun, and Food! (Thanksgiving week)

Here is the whole gang at our Thanksgiving celebration.
We had a yummy dinner as usual, prepared by my mom. And it wouldn't be a family gathering without a picture!
We had a fun and eventful week leading up to Thanksgiving. Mary and Hudson flew from in from Missouri, Cam came a few days later.
We surprised my Mom and met Kim and her kids at the mall to get a picture taken of all of the grandkids. Good thing that it is the thought that counts, because 45 minutes at Kiddie Kandid's and a few crying kids later this is the best picture we could get. It will be funny one day!
(It's a picture of the picture, sorry it's blurry!)
We all loved spending time with Hudson! Mason was happy to have another boy around!
 My Grandpa and his Wife Shirley came from California. 
We love them both so much and cherish the times we spend together!
Marlon and his Girlfriend Daniella, and her darling daughter Dalene also came up.  Dalene fit in so well with the kids. They were happy to have someone to play with! We hope they will come back for Christmas. 
We went and watched Kayla and Maddi run a mile in the Turkey Trot.  Here is Maddi resting with Danilla and Dalene.

Here is Mckayla and her friend Lindsey racing for the finish line!
Marlon took us bowling. dave kicked our trash!! He bowled a 213!!! Marlon does not lose well!

We had great times together and made more family memories. It was sad to see everyone leave. Even with all of the people in our house it seemed empty! 

On Thanksgiving day we headed to the Goring's for a great dinner and fun times .Grandma Sherie had cute  Christmas ornaments for the kids to decorate. It was such a nice day outside that Brance and Jake played football with all of the kids. They had a blast!

11 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

We had so much fun with everyone as well! I am missing everyone so much! A 213?! That's crazy! I wish I could've been there to see Marlon's face! Haha! Love ya! Your blog looks cute for Christmas!

Cynthia said...

Wow! Your family has really grown. How fun to see a picture of all of you!

Grandma's Joys said...

Cute post....thanks for all you do and for all of your help with my blog.

Amy said...

Your mom has the cutest grandkids--and lots of them! Mary's baby is so pretty! I hope she doesn't get offended, I know he's a boy, but he is so cute! Tim's kids are adorable too. It's been a while since I've seen a family picture of you guys. I love the trip to the mall. Kids and strollers everywhere! It doesn't get any better than that!

Candice said...

Cute pictures of your sweet family!!

Unknown said...

Keri Beth...You always make me laugh. I love your script about the leaves. Especially the part about "No Mom No". I still get the same comment when I want family pictures. Yet in the end everyone loves them. Your blog is adorable as are your children. I love you all more than you will ever know.

Katie Abernethy said...

Cute, cute kids! My little sis is getting married, so we thought that was a great excuse to come to Utah for Christmas. Yay! Enjoy the holidays!

The Doutre Family said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I saw McKayla (I know I didn't spell that right...) dance on Thursday night at Calls and she did such an awesome job! I was in the front row (Avery sang) and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She is a very good dancer!!

Scott and Shay said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so excited to hang out with you next week! Although my house is a little crazy right now, I'm still getting used to being a mom! I can't believe how busy it is, I have a new respect for you and your four kids!

Staiger Smiles said...

Hi Sweetheart! Your blog looks great. I miss you!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. You have a wonderful family. Love you!!

Cheryl Cowan said...

Ok Keri Beth...You make me laugh the most. I love all of you so much. My life is blessed because of each of you. Of course, you'll the oldest between Ash and Mary so I've loved you the longest! Love you...Aunt Cheryl