Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Christmas to remember

I would have to say that Christmas 2008 will be a Christmas to remember.Daniella and Dalene left Christmas Eve Morning, luckily they missed the storm. We celebrated our Christmas with them before they left. Marlon and Daniella spoiled everyone as usual! Can you see the excitement on Kayla and Maddi's faces as they opened Rock band for the wii! (Marlon gave them the wii last year!)
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve! It was sad and a little lonely without cam, Mary, and Hudson. We missed them a lot!!! Marlon was still here and Tim and Kim were able to make it and spend the night! It ment a lot to have them all there! Addie and the kids played so good together! She really took a liking to Mason.We played some games and sang the 12 days of Christmas.(A tradition that has been going on as long as I can remember!)
Santa found our house again this year and, I guess we were all pretty good! The girls were happy with their new colored hair pieces,webkins,little pet shop V.I.P.'s, clothes, coats, boots, and DS games. Mason was thrilled with his Power Ranger Jungle Furry men, his Pirates of the Carrabean swords,and his awesome train set and table. Marlie's favorite thing is the cute sea horse that lights up and playes lullabyes. Dave gave me somemore darling Boyd's Bear for my collection, and I also got a new lap top, so we don't have to fight over one computer anymore!. I suprised Dave with a Kansas City Chiefs hoddie, and some new cologne. We also suprised my Dad with an i-touch. He was so excited!!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! WOW, did it ever. We got ton's of snow and a lot of wind on Christmas Day. Dave plowed, and plowed, and plowed some more. The power was out for 6 hours, so we had to eat by candle light, while my Dad( sorry I cut off your head in the picture!) barbecued steaks outside in the grill. (No power no oven!) Even with no power and lots of snow it was a Great Christmas! The best present of all was being able to spend time with my WONDERFUL family! I love the time we get to spend together, and always am looking forward for the next time. I am also greatful for the Savior and the love he shows to all of us!

6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

What a great Christmas! We missed you guys too. I love all of the snow. So much fun! (Because I don't have to drive in it!) Thanks for the pics, I was excited to see them.

Unknown said...

I love all your cute pictures & your cute family!

Amy said...

I'm glad you guys keep up on the 12 days of Christmas tradition! Why don't we still do breakfast together? We could reserve the church or something! Your kids are freaking cute!

The Ball Family said...

Your family is more cute everytime I see them. I love the pictures. I am going to check back often to see how you are doing!

Cynthia said...

Oh what fun...! The pictures were great!

Candice said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!