Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Korver and Olivia

My Brother in law and Sister in law Scott and Shay (Dave's little brother) are the proud first time parents of a baby boy and baby girl. Korver and Olivia were born on November 29th. They weighed 5 '14 and 5 '7. They are little, but strong and perfect. I got to hold them and they are so sweet! I think that Korver looks like my kids did when they were born. I am so happy for Scott and Shay and their new family! I get to go spend some time with them next week, I am so excited! I can't believe that Marlie is going to be one this week! I wish they stayed little for a bit longer!

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

They're so cute! I can't believe Marlie is going to be one either!

Cynthia said...

Wow - I always forget how little they are when they're born! Congrats!

The Cannon's said...

Keribeth-Hey it's Heather Cannon and I was just blog surfing (if that's what you call it) and I came across those two cute babies and it is so funny but I live two houses away from Shay's mom in Farmington and I also teach with her in primary. They are an awesome family. I had no idea that she was married to Dave's brother. You look like you are doing good. What else have you been up to? email me sometime at heathercannon@mac.com.

Staiger Smiles said...

What little dolls! Happy Birthday to Marlie!! Looking foward to the pictures!

The Petersen's said...

Hey lady I got your voicemail on Saturday!! Sorry I didnt call you back I got cray busy and forgot.. but I gave the binky holders to misty! let me know if those are okay and if you like them!! Also I had them stored in a black velvet box so they got tarnished a bit but they will clean up with a silver cloth! I was going to do it but I could not find my cloth for the life of me!!