Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Marlie!!!


I know that everyones says this, but I can't believe my baby is already one!!!
It amazing how much some one can change in 365 days. 
Marlie weighed 8 lbs. 13 ounces when she was born.At one year she weighs 19 lbs. 2 ounces.
She has 4 teeth and is getting 2 more.
She can say uh-oh, hel-lo, and kay-la. (NO ma ma or da da)
She could walk if she wanted, but she would rather crawl!


Marlie wasn't sure what to think about the cake, but she enjoyed making a mess with it.
 We had her a small family party to celebrate. Her Grandmas an Grandpa's were there a long with her Aunt Cortnie, Aunt Kenzie, and cousins, Easton and Brooke.

 Marlie with her new Walker, (Hopefully she will learn to walk alone soon.) and her new hat that Grandma Marlene gave her.

Here are some pictures of Marlie over the last year.







We love you Marlie!!!!!










7 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

What a sweet, beautiful girl! I will always cherish her birth. I was looking at the pic of her and me and I thought for a second "wow, I look big" and then I remembered I was prego! :) I love her hat! Give her a big hug and kiss from us! Love you all!

Grandma's Joys said...

Can't believe a year has past. Will always remember us girls walking though the mall trying to get you to have contractions. And then there was the trip home with the tires! Lots of fun memories. I love Marlie's hugs...makes me feel special!

Cynthia said...

Oh - they do grow! That was fun to see the pictures. Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Isn't this a fun time of year to have a baby! It gets less fun as they get older and it gets hard to celebrate with all of the Christmas festivities going on. She's so very cute!! Happy Birthday Marlie!!

Alisha said...

Oh I can't believe it either. Your baby is 1. I still remember when Kayla was 1. Love ya & Happy Holidays!!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Happy Birthday Marlie!!! Your kids are all super cute. Thats so nice of you to invite us out for chirstmas. We would love to but we have lindsay coming over and she has invited some of her roommates to come over that are not going home this year. But we REALLY do need to make some plans to get together. After the holidays, i'm going to put on my calendar to call you and we can plan something for sure. Hope you guys have a great christmas and new year!!!

The Shirley Family said...

It looks like Marlie had a great first birthday. Sorry Tim and I couldn't make it. It's crazy to think it has been a whole year since she was born. She is such a sweet little girl. Happy Birthday Marlie, we love you!!