Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Maddi said a funny!

One of my New goals for the year is to write down the funny things that my kids say. I always think that I am going to remember the cute and funny things that they say and do forever, but I swear with in a week, I can't. So here goes. Monday we were sitting down fro FHE. Mason was throwing a fit because he didn't want to put away the Nintendo DS. Dave told him that he could either go to his room for time out, or he could come and sit down with the family without screaming and crying. He reluctantly came and sat down. My Mom told Mason that one day he would be glad that his parents are trying to teach him to be nice and accountable. Madison then says "yuck, I know what that is!" We all looked at her like what are you talking about. She then says, "Cannibals like to eat people!" We all just bust a gut!! We had to explain that Grandma said accountable not a cannibal! My kids really are the best, they know how to make me smile! They also know how to make me crazy, but thats focus on the positive!

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Yes, your kids are the best! That is so funny! Maddi is always good for a laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Cynthia said...

Cute - that's funny! That's a good goal - I might try it too.

The Ball Family said...

How funny is that!? Your kids are so cute. I am excited to hear the funny things Brynnlee will say to me.

The Shirley Family said...

That's so funny. I can just imagine all of you laughing too.

Scott and Shay said...

Haha that is so cute! I love hearing stuff like this, it makes me miss you all! We need to come up asap!