Sunday, March 21, 2010

Marlie's Major Messes

Well all of you who have had a toddler know that they can make messes faster than you can clean them up. I also learned the hard way that putting a 20 month old in th car for 5 minutes to keep them safe from wild lambs, can turn into a 2 hour adventure. Luckily the Officers were nice enough to not take me to jail for child neglect, but then even drove to Dave's work to get the extra set of keys for me. As you can tell Marlie even had my cell phone in the car with her. She thought it was pretty fun at first to tear apart my car while we all watched, but as it got darker she got a little concerned. It was definitely a night to remember.

Not long after the great lock down, I left her with my Dad so I could color my Mom's hair. She was being a little,too quiet so he went to find her, this is what he found. No, this is not Gene Simmons from KISS. Just Marlie playing with Mommy's mascara. What a crazy girl!!!!

You think I would learn not to leave her alone for more than 1 second alone, but I always want to think that she is playing with her babies like a good girl. This is what I find more than not.... A HUGE MESS!!!!! The top picture is Marlie painting her toe nails, then the next two pictures are really gross, but I had to make the best out of a "POOPY" situations. (Sorry if it make you sick!) Then the last pictures are Marlie doing her hair and using a lot of hair wax!!!

I would love to say that these are the only messes that she has made, but not so lucky. Thank goodness she is so stinking cute!!!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grandma's Joys said...

Love it! Someday she will think these pictures are so funny. Love ya and miss everyone.

Shelli Roholt said...

oh my gosh Keribetth- im sure it was not funny but i was laughing so hard looking at this post!! She is a go getter isnt she!!! I hope you survive her young years! who knows maybe she will be a fabulous teenager and she is just getting the grief she will give you over with early???!!! She still is a doll though!!

Shelli Roholt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cam and Mary said...

I'm glad i get to learn some lessons from you and Marlie. She is so funny, I just love her!