Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to School

Yes I know school is 2/3 's over, but finally her are the pictures.

McKayla started 6th grade this year and entered into the Intermediate School. I was a little nervous for her, but she adjusted very well. She even let me walk her into school and take a picture of her. I am sure that won't last long. She opened her locker on the first try. She has had some big assignments to do this year like the Mesopotamian project, World Fair, and the Science Fair. She has worked really hard and they have all turned out so nice.

Maddi started the 3rd grade and was so excited because she got the teacher she really wanted. She also had a few of her very best friends in her class. She is learning her multiplication and passing off her times tests.

Posted by PicasaMason started Kindergarten this year and I think It was harder on Me than it was him. He got an Awesome teacher and loves everyday of school. He only goes a half day, I miss his big hugs while he is gone. He is learning to read and write and is learning so much!!

No comments: