Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Haunting part 1 !!!!

Deweyville had it's first annual pumpkin walk last Halloween. My Brother Tim and his family were here for the weekend, so we decided to go check it out. We saw some very creative and creepy pumpkins, the kids really like it!!

They also had some fun places for everyone to pose for a picture. Some of these are so funny!

Our friends Mandie and Cade have had a Halloween Party for the past few years. It is always fun to get together with friends for a few hours without the kids. They have a fun scavenger hunt that we go on and it is a blast. I am always amazes how creative everyone is with their costumes. Dave was a Biker and I was a princess, and was wearing the masquerade mask that I bought in New Orleans. I can't wait until next Halloween and already have some ideas for our costumes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: