Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Marlie's 18 month pictures


My Brother Tim and Sister in law Kim came up a while ago and took these darling and priceless pictures of Marlie for me. This was not an easy task!! She did not want to sit and pose for us, so they were mostly action shots!



Marlie is just a little pint size thing, but has a a big personality! She weighs 21 lbs. and is only in the 11% for weight and in the 50% for her height.






Kim made this cute tutu. Or how ever you spell it! She is so crafty!!!

Marlie knows where her eyes, nose ,mouth, head,fingers, and toes are. Here she is showing everyone where her ears are!

After a melt down Marlie took a nap and we tried again for a few more! The Bonnet that Marlie is wearing in the picture below was my Moms when she was a baby!

Marlie has been doing sign language for the last six months, it is really cute, and helps a lot with communication. She has really started talking a lot the last month! She can say, Mama, Dada, Poppa, Aya (Kayla), Addi, and Mase. She also says; "NO", "MINE", and "MOVE". My favorites are;"Hoves" (Shoes), "Tank-You", "Yuv-You", "Hug", and "Tiss".

Marlie also has a huge shoe fetish and loves to walk around with other people shoes on. Marlie has always loved her "bink" (binkie). Now that she is getting older we are trying to only give it to her at bedtime,but she somehow always finds where I hide it , and brings it to me, along with her very worn out crochet blanket when she is ready for bed.

I am so glad that Tim and Kim were able to capture these pictures for us! I wish we could freeze time for a while, but at least we will always be able to remember these precious moments when we look at these pictures!

If anyone wants some great pictures of their own just let me know. Tim and Kim are starting a photography business! Thanks again for the pictures!!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I love that tutu... She makes me want another girl. I miss Ada at that age. :0)

Kim Shirley said...

Marlie is such a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys.

Jamie said...

Those are sooo darling! She is such a cutie!

Scott and Shay said...

Those pictures are so adorable...Tim and Kim did SUCH a good job, and I guess it doesn't hurt that Marlie is so freaking gorgeous!

Candice said...

She is absolutely darling!! And the pictures are great! My Kannon is super small too. He only weighs 23 lbs and he's 22 months.