Monday, July 6, 2009

Field trip, Field day, and Friends

Now that I have done Mason and McKayla's updates about the end of school, It is now Maddi's turn. As well as the other kids, Madison had a lot of fun activities going on the last week of school. The second graders put on a darling patriotic music program. (My camera wasn't working very good so the pictures did not turn out so great.)
The school also had a fun field day with activities for all of the kids. Maddi was the winner in the sack races. Her class was nice enough to let Mason play the parachute with them. I also was able to go with Maddi and her class on their field trip to Willlow Park. (It was hard because Kayla's was the same day, and I wanted to go to both and Dave had to work, but Maddi's was closer so I could drive myself and not had to leave the other kids all day.)
Maddi's teacher this year was Mrs.Hugie. She loved her teacher and her class. She has already found out who her 3rd grade teacher is going to be and she is very excited. Luckily she will still be at McKinley to help watch over Mason next year. As far as her and Kayla, they will never be in the same school again at the same time. I am kind of sad about that, but I think that it will be an okay thing,too.Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Maddi is so cute! I'm glad you are finally getting to the end of school pics! :) I know, I don't have four kids. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Hey there, I thought I would drop you a line and let you know I check your blog every now and then. All these kids are growing up way too fast. It's sad and there is no way any of us are old enough to have them that old too.

Scott and Shay said...

Hooray for Maddi...I can't believe how old they are getting!

The Shirley Family said...

Good job on updating the blog. I love reading what your kids have been up to with school and all their other fun activities.

Val and Debby said...

The kids are getting so big and are as cute as ever !! You do such a good job at taking pictures and keeping us updated on their activities.. it is fun to drop in and catch up.. love you guys !

Val and Debby said...

SURPRISE !! It's us... Uncle Val & Debby ! We have joined all of you and decided to have a blog... I have been watching yu have so much fun and decided it is such a great way to keep in touch and keep history... even if we are a couple of old farts !! LOL