Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Laggon Days

I really wanted to post about our most recent vacation, but I still have to get caught up first. I will go back to a month ago and post about Lagoon Day. Every year Dave's company takes us to Lagoon. It is always nice because we have to pay for NOTHING! They buy our tickets, lunch, drinks, ice cream, even parking!!! I hope it is something they can continue to do!
This year we left Marlie with my sister in law Cortnie and then took her son Easton. The girls took off for a while and rode the "Big Kid" rides, while Dave and I took Mason and Easton on some of the more gentle rides. After lunch we all stayed together and enjoyed the rest of the day. Dave's boss Jack took the girls on the tilt-r-whirl!!!

After 9 hours we decided it was time to go home. The kids were not ready to leave, but the park was closing. On the way out they asked me if they could run in the fountain and get a "LITTLE WET". I said that would be okay, but don't get drenched!!!!

I guess you can see how that turned out! 5 minutes later they looked like drowned rats!!! We had to take all their clothed off except their underwear and have them wear some of my shirts (that I had just bought on the way down there ) on the way home. It was a fun day and we look forward to next year!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Those fountain pictures are so cute and funny! I know they had a good time!

Tim and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shirley Family said...

Cute pictures, it looks like the kids had a blast. I haven't been to Lagoon in a long time. Maybe next summer we can take Addison and Drew with you guys. Well at least Addison, Drew might still be to little to take.

Scott and Shay said...

Haha, it looks like a great day! Sorry about your new shirts...kind of funny though!

Jamie said...

So fun! I love the "drowned rat" pictures!

The Ball Family said...

How fun. I haven't been to Lagoon in years..but we had some fun times there for Thiokol Days.