Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Birthday!!!

This year Super Bowl Sunday was just three days before Dave's big 33 Birthday, so I decided to combine the events and have one party! Some of Dave's family came over as well as my Mom and Dad. We had a football poll with some prizes, as long with tons of JUNK food!! I spent about 10 minutes cutting out everyone's 3-D glasses for the half time commercials. The kids thought the glasses were cool, but we were a little disapointed with commercials.
Dave's Dad, Maddi, and Mason posed for a quick photo.

I was so excited because my brother and sister in law came to our house for the festivities and brought there 2 month old twins Korver and Olivia to visitPosted by Picasa. Dave finally felt that they were big enough to hold. He has always loved cuddling with babies. I think he might be baby hungry! HAHA

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Uh-Oh! :) I can't believe how grown up Marlie looks in the pic with all of the kids. I love her outifit and her piggies!

Kim Shirley said...

Happy late Birthday Dave. It looks like you guys had a full house. Fun pictures, and those two little twins are adorable.

Scott and Shay said...

Wow...I think those are the cutest babies...I wonder why! It was a way fun super bowl...I'm glad we could come.