Monday, February 23, 2009

Our night in Vegas!

Dave and I both have Birthday's in Feb. and in between it is Valentines Day. When I asked Dave what he wanted for his Birthday he said he wanted to go to a Bed and Breakfast for a night! I thought it was sweet that he would want to spend time with me rather than get some hunting stuff. I made a reservation at the Anniversary Inn we got the Vegas Nights room. The Anniversary Inn has just remodeled some of their rooms and they are soooooo nice! We felt like we were in a Vegas hotel, but one that we could never afford! We went to dinner at one of our favorites Olive Garden. YUMMY!!!! The room even had all sorts of electronic games, Texas Hold'em, 21, blackjack, and at least 50 other fun games to play! It was a great night away. We hadn't gone away alone for more than an hour or two sense Marlie was born. I think we will have to make this our February tradition!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cam and Mary said...

You'll have to babysit for us so we can go to the AI sometime! Looks like fun!