Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our little princess'

This week McKayla and Madison got to go on a date with their Prince to the Daddy Daughter Date.They are already fighting over boys! They did not want to share their daddy, so he is going to take them out on their OWN dates on another night! It was a princess theme so they dressed in their royal attire, and looked so beautiful! They had a fancy dinner,made crowns,and wands, while Dave got to make a sword and had to pick their feet from all the others girls feet.(Luckily they were clean, they might be princess',but wow, they can have some royal stinky piggies! They had a wonderful time. I wish that this would be the only man in their life, but I know that it will not always be that way. Hopefuly we do have atleast a few more years! I love McKayla and Madison so much! They are such great girls and bring so much joy to our family! They are such big helpers with Marlie, I appreciate all they do to help me! They are truly our little princess'!!Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

They look so pretty! Dave might not be the only boy they fight over! haha! Oh, and I don't think I've ever smelt such stinky feet before your kids! :) Love ya!

Brian said...

Hey, of course I remember who you are! And for the record, I've told Janese and bunch of times that I secretly hope our children get married!

Thanks for the kind words about Saturday night. I appreciate it. Your mother did a wonderful job, as always. She seems to be constantly following promptings. I'm sure it runs in the family.

Enjoy the week!
Brian

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait for Ada to go on Daddy & Daughter dates. They look so pretty and grown up. I still remember when I moved up to Utah and how little they were. SO CUTE!

The Ball Family said...

What a cute idea. Kevin is all ready talking about taking Brynnlee on daddy/daughter dates. The girls look adorable!

Cynthia said...

I can't believe that your girls are old enough to do that. Your background is so cute!

Michelle said...

humm little boys???

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Sunday was way fun. I wasn't feeling 100% but glad I was able to come and visit. We'll have to do it again soon. Noah had alot of fun with Mason!! p.s I can't find you on facebook can you find me??

Anonymous said...

It is so cute. I love the princess dresses.

Kim Shirley said...

Kayla and Maddi look beautiful. Reading your post makes me really excited for Tim to take Addie and Drew out on little dates. Oh and I have to agree with Mary about the stinky feet. Remember when you were here and Tim made Maddi go and wash her feet in the tub because they smelt so bad. Well I'm glad we got to see most of you guys today. See you soon.