Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Maddi's Softball Summer

This summer Maddi signed up to play coach Pitch Softaball. The city called and said that they needed more coaches so Dave said that he would be Maddi's coach

Dave actually was the person to pitched the ball to the girls in the games. He really did a great job coaching and the girls loved him. Maddi thought it was great to have her Dad their teaching her!

Maddi really took a love for the game of softball and after playing she decided she wanted to play more. She just found out that she will be on a traveling fast pitch team. They start practicing this week and will continue to practice until the season starts next Spring. It is quite the jump from coach pitch to fast pitch, but I know with a lot of hard work she will be a great player!
The team pracitced hard and made great improvments! Girls that had no idea how to play softball were all hitting and playing really good by the end of the season. They won every game! Dave and I had a great time getting to know the girls and watch them grow and become friends!


Mason was the batter boy! He was very proud of his job and did it well!

Posted by Picasa
Kayla was our little baby sitter! She would pull Marlie around the ball park in her favorite red wagon. Here they are with friends Kenyon and Klaire. We appreciate Kaylas help with her sister sso we could help Maddi's team!

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I know Maddi will do great! She has two very coordinated parents and has the cutest athletic build! Hurry up and catch up on your blogging. I want to see pics from the first day of school!

Anonymous said...

SO cool! I can't wait for my kids to start sports.That's neat that Dave got to coach her ;0)

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

I just saw all your kids first day of school pics. on facebook. they are adorable. I can not believe our little boys are old enough for school. Noah rides the bus home from school , he LOVES it. I'm sure you are loving the alone time you get with your baby with 3 kids gone. I sure am with Jade even though I was sad to let Noah go!!!

Sylv said...

Such beautiful children you have. That picture of Mason is the best I have ever seen of him!! And you included two of my kids too. I always injoy seeing what you and your family are up to. Love ya.