Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shoe Sale !!!!!!


I am trying to get caught up on blogging! I have a lot of things to post about, but I don't have all of my pictures downloaded to my computer yet! I found this picture and could not let it go with out blogging about it! Kayla and I were wasting time between dance numbers at her dance competition shopping at Wal-mart. (It was also her 11th Birthday.) We came across an entire section of girls shoes that were all on clearance. They were so cheap we grabbed some for next school year as well! How cheap were they? I know you are all wondering! Well. the most expensive one's were $2.00's and we got 2 pair for $1.00! We bought all 9 pair of shoes for $18.00's! It was a find of the year! I love when I can find great sales and get things that are actually useful and really saves me money! It was fun to share it with McKayla we were so proud of our find!!! On the down side, it made it really hard for me to spend $10.00's a pair on the girls Sunday shoes. but they didn't have any of those on sale! Maybe next time!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Way to go! That's almost as good or better than our finds in St Louis!

The Petersen's said...

Nice find lady I am so not good at finding good deals like that!

Grandma's Joys said...

I'm just envious that I wasn't there with you. Think how much money I could have saved Dad!