Friday, April 17, 2009

Eggcited for Easter

Easter was such a fun day. There was a lot of activites and a lot of pictures. I had a tough time picking just a few, so sorry about all the photos. I hope you enjoy them all.

The kids Easter Baskets

Here are the kids finding what the Easter Bunny left them. We were so excited that Marlon, Daniella, and Dalene were able to come spend the week with us!

I tried to get a nice picture of all of us and the kids in their new Easter clothes after church, that is about as good as it gets with a 15 month old. Marlie and Addie had a good time playing together. Look at Marlie's face squished up on the glass!!!!

The kids went on an Easter Egg hunt. Dave was helping Marlie find eggs. ( I see Dave with eggs and candy, anyone see Marlie?) The big kids were a little angry when Dave stole the Grand Prize!! (Who is really a kid?) Can you tell by the above picture that Maddi is still a little angry about the whole thing! Ryann came and brought a pinata, the kids and Grandpa had a great time breaking it open.

Tim, Kim, Addie, and Drew also came up for the day! Mom made a great dinner,Tim even helped mash the potatoes! Marlon decided to get a workout after all of the eating! I cherish the times I get to spend with my family, especially the ones I don't see that often.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Talk about attitude! Kayla and Maddi can really give you the look! But my favorite is Marlie's face pressed against the glass!

Cam and Mary said...

It wouldn't be Easter without someone getting mad about the Easter egg hunt, right?