Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where a kid can be a kid!!!


On President's day the kids and Dave had the day off. We decided (along with half of Utah) to go to Chuck-E-Cheese! As we got out of the car and were walking through the parking lot I was trying to talk to the kids about how I wanted them to behave. I said..."Now NO running around!" I meant like no running away from me and getting lost! Madison said, "Mom , NO running around no screaming?" "This is Chuck-E-Cheese, where a kid can be a kid!" I just starting laughing, I guess it did sound pretty ridiculous telling kids to not run around and be loud at somewhere like that! The kids had fun, not so sure about Dave and I!!! The place was packed!!! After the kids and I stood in line for 30 minutes to exchange their 600 tickets they figured out that they really could get nothing cool, because all of the cool things were over 2000 tickets! I remember going to Chuck-E-Cheese when I was a kid, I thought it was the funnest place ever! I guess my feelings have changed, but I hope the kids will remember the fun things we try to do with them when they get older!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jared and Kristi said...

We had the same thing happen to us when we went there too. I don't remember it being that crazy when I was little, but then again my parents only took us once I think. Maybe that was why. Plus it's bad when you have to wait in line outside just to get in.

Cam and Mary said...

What? You're now just posting about that?! You are way behind sis! Not that I have much room to talk right now! :) Maddi is so funny!

Alisha said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Can't wait tell we can do some camping together.