Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun times with the Family!

My sister Mary and her baby Hudson were able to come visit us for three weeks! We all had so much fun even though we all got sick and had a few other adventures (HAHA) while she was here. We made memories that I will never forget!

One thing that we did that was fun is we rode the front runner (the train) from Ogden to Salt Lake, then we got on Trax and went to the Gateway! We met me Brother Tim and his family there. We went to the Sky Box and played a few games, the little kids and the big kids had a great time!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I need those pics! I hope mom and dad still have them on their camera. Good times for sure....

The Morris Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Shay said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I bet you were so excited to have Mary here that long!

By the way I was way confused when you used the wrong name on my blog...I spent a little time trying to figure out who the Flint's were before I noticed your next comment! haha :)