Sunday, March 29, 2009

Super Powers


Mason is going to be starting Kindergarten next fall, and so we needed to get shots! I knew this would not go over good, so I tried to make it a little more fun! I told him that we had to go to the Dr. to get his SUPER POWERS for Kindergarten, and that after he could go pick out a toy! I have to admitt that he was very excited and did really good until he saw the needles! I guess it didn't help that he had to get 4!!!! Hw cried, but only until we drove 1/2 mile to the store to get his toy! I can't believe that I will be sending my little Super Hero to school already, I will miss him so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's a cute idea - I need to get shots for my first little kindergartener too.

Cam and Mary said...

I know you're going to miss Mase. He's such a cute boy!