Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Slippery remote and a drunk baby!!!




I have never put video on my blog before, so I thought I would try! I have was going to put a video of Marlie to show everyone how well she is walking. She wasn't walking on her birthday, I was a little suprised because my other kids were walking by 11 months. Well a week after her birthday she just took off. Everyday she got better and better, by New Years she was a pro! Know she is walking everywhere, no more crawling! I have lots of video of her walking without falling down, but it's kind of boring. When I watched this video I knew it was the one to put on. It doesn't show her great skill or grace, but I thought it was hillarious. Maybe it's because she is my daughter, oh well I hope you guys enjoy it. I guess we shouldn't have give her so much bubbly in her bottle anymore!
(I am really just kidding!)
It has taken many hours to figure out how to put this vodeo on my blog! I thought it would be just like putting a picture on, but I guess my computer doesn't do it the same. Anyway, Thank you Amber for helping me! This video is know about a month old. I can hardly remember Marlie crawling anymore. It is so sad how fst they change! I have more things to post, but I wanted to goet this done first. Now I can get caught up with the other posts!

6 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Hey Keri Beth! I want to invite you to view my blog because I just made it private. Can you get your email to me? My email address is lindseball@hotmail.com.

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Very cute!!! Those are fun videos to have. We have one of Jade doing the same thing, but she would stand up and fall right back down like 15 times in a row, it was funny, i never posted it, wished i did though!! Anyway, I'm glad you got it to work!!

Cam and Mary said...

She looks so big walking around even though she's still so little! Glad I finally got to see her walking! That was funny!

Jamie said...

She does look big! I always think of her as baby Marlie.

P.S. I tagged you. See my blog for details.

Scott and Shay said...

This is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Amy said...

Seriously! Laughing out loud! How frustrating it must be figuring this world out. No wonder we're all on prozac now!