Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures of California trip

Here we are at the airport. We were quite the scene! It is funny now, but it was quite hectic. I hate to fly, but it is so much faster! We made memories that will last forever!
We went to my aunt Cheryl and uncle Kelly's house for a delicious meal. We visited with family that we have  not seen in a couple of years.
We went to sea world and the Wales were so awesome. Dave and the kids got soaked in the soak zone! Mason got a Wale that he named "Shampoo". (lol) My uncle Val and Aunt Debby came with us and we also meet up with Jason and Claudia Ayotte and their cute family.

We made a trip over to Corondo Island and spent a few hours. The weather was perfect and the kids had fun playing in the water.
We had a wonderful time visiting with my Grandpa and his sweet wife Shirley. She spoiled the kids as usual!
This is us visiting with Marlon at the Olympic training center where he lives. He gave us a VIP tour on this golf cart, that started to smoke and would not work after we went on it. I think we overloaded the maximum weight capacity!
    Can you see the pictures of Marlon in the background on the building? Cool huh!
             Here is Tim, Addie, and the kids swimming in my aunt cheryl's great pool!

6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I love the new pics of the kids on their first day of school! Did Kayla get new glasses? They're so stylish! Mase is going to be such the heartbreaker! I am getting so excited for you and mom to come out! Seriously, I am going to start counting down the days! Can't wait for more updates! Love you!

Jamie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Staiger Smiles said...

It is so fun to see your vacation pictures. I've been waiting! :)You have an adorable little family!! I miss you! Love ya lots!

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun trip! Flying even better.
I love the picture of Marlon in the background. That is so awsome!!

Cam and Mary said...

What happened to an update every day for a week?! :)

The Shirley Family said...

It's great to finally see an update!! :) I love the kids new pictures, they are all so cute. We (Addison especially) had so much fun last Sunday, thanks for coming and visiting us.