Monday, September 22, 2008

Madison's Baptism


I know I promised more posts. I am so behind!!! I am going to get caught up one day, I hope! These posts are not in order of how the events took place, but it will have to do!

Madison was baptized on September 6th, 2008. It was a little different not having any of my family there. Her Grandma and Grandpa were in Beijing with Uncle Marlon, Tim Kim and Addie, were with their brand new baby girl Drew, and Mary and Cam were at home in St. Louis. We missed everyone, but it was still a very special day , and we had other special family members and friends that were able to attend.

                                                            Here is Dave with Maddi
My Mom's friend Connie makes the BEST cakes in the world. She ordered Maddi a special cake for this special day. Isn't it so cute in the shape of an eight. Can you see the father and the daughter in the baptismal font, then she had a cheerleader in the bottom circle. It was so cute and so supper yummy!
Here we are outside the Stake Center. Marlie isn't looking, but oh well. We had a great day and we are so proud of Maddi and the great choices that she makes in her life everyday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Maddi! Mary-Kate is waiting until the end of October when Scott's family is coming to visit.

Cam and Mary said...

I wish we could've been there to eat some of that yummy cake! I am glad you had a good day. Sorry we missed it! Maddi looks so cute!