Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Drew

On August 28th, 2008 My sister in law Kim (Tim's) wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, they named her Drew.




We were so excited to go see her and hold her for the first time. She is so beautiful !!!!!!
She looks just like her big sister Addie. I am so lucky to have such cute nieces!!

 Addie had a blast playing with PA PA, D, (that is what 
calls Maddi) Kayla and Mason

We also got to celebrate my moms birthday!! Can you see the candles 57!! Doesn't she age gracefully! (I hope I get some of those genes!!)

5 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Your mom does NOT look 57! And besides, she has always been beautiful!

Jamie said...

Drew is beautiful, of course, your whole family is beautiful, so that's no surprise! And no, your mom does not look 57--I wished I looked that good at 25, let alone 57. I am sure you have those genes too!

Cam and Mary said...

How cute! I miss you guys! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOexcited for you to come and see me! Where's Marlie in the pics?

Alisha said...

Your new niece is darling! When do you go on your trip?

Cam and Mary said...

Cute new background!