Sunday, May 10, 2009

World's Pickiest Eater!

If anyone knows Mason they know that he is the worlds pickiest eater! I suppose that I am a big part of the problem because I have catered to Mason and his eating habits for the last 5 years! Mason is so picky that you have to make his p.b. and honey sandwiches a certain way! You have to put the p.b. on the piece of bread on the right, then put the honey on top of the p.b. then he wants the crust off of the top, but not the sides and the bottom. ( You see what I mean about picky!) I am trying to figure out how to get him to eat more than sandwiches, chicky nuggets, eggs, mac. and cheese and spaghetti!) I told him that every night at dinner he needs to eat at least one bite of dinner, this is how it is working!

Poor Mason was almost making himself throw-up! (I felt bad , but at the same time I was trying not to laugh!)
Remember this is just one bite!

5 minutes later he still has the chewed food in his mouth, but he would not swallow it!

Trying to wash it down with some water!
Posted by PicasaFinally, he got it down!
I would like to say that things are going better, but not really! We go through this every night!
If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this problem, I would love some input!
I really hope we can get this worked out before he gets married or his wife might hate me! Or maybe she will love making p.b. and honey or mac. and cheese every night!

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Stick to your guns! I'm sure if he got hungry enough, he would eat dinner! I know it's hard, but it's not like you're making him eat brussel sprouts!

Michelle said...

Can you please email me some pictures of Mckayla. Thanks!!
Dance, school, home anything.
michelle.hartfiel@gmail.com

Shelli Roholt said...

sorry but that made me laugh out loud!!!!! Wyatt is still doing the same thing so i totally understand your frustration!!!! It does get easier- Paige was almost not quite but almost as bad as Wyatt and now she is so much better-- just hang in there

Candice said...

Maybe it's something to do with Mason's because my Mason is super picky too! Good luck and if you figure anything out, please let me know so I can try it too.