Monday, May 25, 2009

Where did my baby go?

I feel like I am always taking pictures of Marlie, but she is just changing and growing so fast, I don't want to miss a thing! I just have to ask. "Where did my baby go?" I have many more pictures and Tim and Kim just took some really cute pictures of Marlie yesterday that I will post soon, but here are some others that I need to post .

Marlie is really funny and happy! She can be a drama queen and throw herself on the floor and have a fit,too! She loves babies, all kinds, dolls and real babies! She also loves her binkie and her blanket that her Great Grandma Morris made her.

Marlie loves to climb on everything especially the kitchen table. She makes messes quite often, but then likes to help clean up. She doesn't like baby food, but she loves to feed herself yogurt and always has to eat most of Grandpa's breakfast! I wish I could freeze time and have her stay like this longer. You think that you will never forget how little they are, but having 3 older kids I can tell you that you just do! I love all of my children and feel very blessed to have them in my life! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

What a silly girl! She is so cute! I'm so excited to see the pics Tim and Kim took!

Sylv said...

Keri Beth, Your family is so cute and despite the fact that Mason is a picky eater, he is a delight (just like Dave). I just feel bad that I don't get to know them better. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart, just like my family. Love to you. Sylv

Cynthia said...

You're such a great mom! This was a fun one to read.

Alisha said...

Can't we just stop them from growing up?

Grandma's Joys said...

I feel blessed to have your children in my life too! I can't imagine what it would be like not to be here together.