Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lagoon

Every year Daves work sends us to Lagoon, the best part is that it is free!!! This year Marlon was here visiting so he came along. He was a great uncle and took Kayla and Maddi on all of the big rides while we took Mason on the kiddie rides. The time we get to spend with Marlon is always special! We all had a fun day! The girls were never around, so I didn't end up with any pictures of them, but they were there having a blast! Later in the day they got me on some of the wilder rides that I couldn't ride last year. It is nice that they are finally tall enough to ride all of the rides.
   Marlie was such a good girl. She hung out in her stroller and endured a long day in the heat.
One your mark... get set...... go........................Dave and Marlon always have to have a little healthy competition. They are still in disagreement over who was the winner!

                Mason and Lincoln had a great time riding  all of the rides together.
Mason even got Dave on a ride with him, he has to stick with the kiddie rides though, otherwise he gets sick.

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I'm glad you all had fun. I am a little jealous because I was always the one to help you with your kids at Lagoon, but I don't think Hudson would have liked it very much! Love you!

The Shirley Family said...

I am loving all your new posts. I'm glad you guys had a fun time at Lagoon. Marlie looks so big in that picture with Marlon. And I love that picture of Dave with his wonderful hairdo the girls gave him. He is such a good sport.

Staiger Smiles said...

I am loving all the new posts you have done! Marlie is getting so big. Her smile is so sweet!!