Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family pictures



If anyone knows my family we are all about taking pictures. Every time my brother Marlon comes to visit it is a given that we have to get a family picture taken. Dave is always so thrilled for this event! So once again we posed for a family picture. We are going to have to get another one taken when Tim and Kim's new baby gets here, but I think the pictures are going to get far and few in between now that Cam and Mary are moving to St. Louis. I think that I am actually going to miss the dreaded family picture!


                     Isn't that a beautiful family, and yes, I know that my hair is totally in my face.
                                  Grandma and Grandpa with all of the grandkids.
     Here are my little darlings. Thanks to Nat for being brave enough to be our photographer!

3 comments:

Staiger Smiles said...

What fun pictures! You can never have enough. It is so fun to see how big your family is getting. I am excited for your Mom to have new babies to spoil. Love ya!

Alisha said...

U guys always have such cute family pictures I guess it helps to have a cute family!! Love ya

Breely said...

Cute pictures Keri! Your family is beautiful! It was fun to see you at school this morning for a second! Take care!