Sunday, March 2, 2008

Marlie's blessing day

On Saturday Februry 23, 2008 we had Marlie's blessing. McKayla and Madison sang a song and then dave gave her  beautiful blessing. Our families were there to share in the special day with us. We had a nice lunch afterwards. Thanks to everyone who helped with the food. 
Marlie wore the dress that my GraMarie (my dads mom) made before she passed away. McKayla and Madison wore the same dress.  This is Dave's Grandma Howell holding Marlie.

Here are the kids with their Aunt Kenzie. (Dave's little sister)After the blessing my family came over and we celebrated my 31st Birthday. Yes I know that it is hard to believe that I am that old. (I am sure you are all in shock because I look so much younger!!) While my family was there my niece Addison came walking out with a cute shirt on that said, "I am going to be a big sister!" Kim is due the 9th of September. We are all so excited!! My parents are leaving the 4th of September for Bejing, China to watch my brother Marlon participate in the Paralymic games, so they are hoping the baby is born before they leave. It is so crazy that my parents are getting 2 more grandchildren this year.  

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Her blessing day was great. Congrats! You have a beautiful family.

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

How can your mom have all these grandkids & I'm still waiting?! Love you all :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I wish I did live closer to take everyone's picture and you could do the hair! I'm told I don't do hair...I guess I get that from Grammy! I think I'm better than Grammy was though...my kids don't like to much done with their hair. Well, they do but they won't let me do it but, they will let my Mom. Oh, Kelsey has no problem being naked in front of my Mom either but, Heaven for bid I walk in while she is changing with her underware on and she has a cow!!! Anyways, maybe one day soon we will get out that way and take some fun pictures of the kids!

The Shirley Family said...

We were so glad we were able to share her blessing day with you guys. Dave did a great job.

Candice said...

What a sweet baby and such a cute family!! Happy birthday!