Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snowed in


We have found ourselves snowed in a few times this last month. Just when we think the snow has stopped it starts again! Here is Dave plowing out the driveway. There was so much snow that they canceled our church. 
        McKayla and Mason get sick of playing inside and decide to go sledding in the back yard.   Maddi decides that playing in the snow isn't as fun as she thought.                                Mason and grandma shoveling the driveway.
                       Madison tries to help with the shoveling as well

Too much snow can make you crazy!!! Nancy gave everyone "Rockin" hair!
The snow could not stop us from celebrating Dave's 32nd Birthday. (He is getting so old that the kids have to help him blow out his candles!) He had to go to work while we watched the Super Bowl. We did go out to the next night with Blaine and Natalie and Misty and Stuart.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these pictures. What a fun fun idea.

Cam and Mary said...

Yeah, I love how you don't blog for a month and then post 3 things at once! But hey, at least you're trying. :)

Breely said...

Hi Keri,

Your kids are so cute! Marlie is really growing!

I got spam on my blog, so I'm making it private, just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will give you guys access so get in! Take care!

Shauna
shaunahunb@yahoo.com