Sunday, February 10, 2008

First smiles

I have not blogged for a month. I have been taking so many pictures, but have not had the time to blog. Dave is asleep with Marlie, so I am going to blog as long as I can. I have at least 4 posts that I need  to do, but we will see how much I get done.
 
Well, Marlie started smiling at 4 weeks. For the first couple of weeks she would only smile for Dave. I was a little jealous, but then I thought maybe she smiles at him because he is so funny to look at!! (just kidding dave!) Now she smiles at me and the rest of the family. It is so cute to see her with that big smile! Here are a few of the pictures that I have of her cute smiles.




Okay, I know that is not a smile, but she is even cute when she cries!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

She is super cute!! I hope thing are going giid for you guys!

The Shirley Family said...

Oh I just love Marlie's smile, it is so stinkin cute. We had so much fun with you guys last weekend. You need to come down more than once a year :)

Alisha said...

I think she looks like Mason. Miss you guys. Maybe someday the boys will have a day off together.

Cam and Mary said...

Cute smiles! She gave Cam a pretty good one last time we saw you. She is getting so big already!