Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween


Last night was the trunk-r-treat at the church. At the last minute I decided that I would show a little Halloween spirit and dress up. I knew I had limited options with me being very pregnant. Dave has recently purchased some new and very unusual hunting attire. I went into the basement and tried it on and it was perfect, it also kept me very warm! Mason said I looked like a tree. I don't know exactly what I was, but it worked! It was so nice to be trick or treating in the light, and the weather was quite pleasant. We missed Dave while he was working, but we know he is working hard for his growing family! (he is working the next 14 days, and has worked the last 6!)
Here is McKayla dressed up in her witch costume. She couldn't decide if she wanted to be a good witch or a mean witch. She had a fun night except she burnt her tongue on the HOT chocolate!
Here is Madison in her "little devil" costume. I think she looks more like an angel in this picture.

Last but not least is our super hero! Mason dressed in his favorite red Power Ranger costume.

6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

You look awesome! Haha! I wish I could've seen you in person. I think the girls look so beautiful in their costumes, and Maddi definitely is too pretty to be a devil.

The Shirley Family said...

You are such a great mom, Keri Beth. I bet the kids loved that you dressed up with them. I love the kids costumes, can I just say your girls are going to be little heartbreakers.

Unknown said...

We had a couple of superhero's and a witch too...a good witch that is... as someone asked her if she was a princess? It was great that you dressed up...I was the lame Mom who couldn't wait for Halloween to be over!lol I dread trying to hide all the candy from my children who will be on sugar highs for weeks! Cute pictures!

Beijing Bound said...

Happy VERY VERY Delayed Halloween. I didn't get to have one myself, but am glad to see you all had fun, TOO CUTE you guys..... See ya

The Doutre Family said...

Hey Keri Beth! I love the Halloween pictures, your kids are way cute and I love the blog! Cari

Karlee said...

Just thought I'd check in and see what you guys are up to! Great costumes! I especially love the tree!