Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Mason

On October 15th our little Mason celebrated his 4th Birthday. It is so hard to believe he is getting so big! He is such a joy in all of our lives. He keeps me on my toes and keeps us laughing all the time!!
Here is Mason showing how excited he is to open up all of his presents.

Mason got the Lightnig McQueen cake that he has been asking me to get him for the past 4 months. McKayla, Madison, and Lincoln helped Mason blow out his candles.

Mason was very happy with all of the nice presents that he got. He loves his new clothes, trucks, Power Rangers , and Power Ranger costume.


The weekend before his birthday my family came over and we celebrated all of the October birthdays. Mary, Cam, Mason, Nancy, and Addie all share October birthdays.

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I LOVE the Power Rangers costume! It is so cute! Mason is the greatest!

The Shirley Family said...

Yes a new post!!! I too have to say the Power Rangers costume is so great. Mason is so cute. I seriously love how he always has the biggest smile on his face.

darcymae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
darcymae said...

hey bubba! i found your blog while blog hopping the other day. yay!

your kids are so cute. and getting so big! love to see pics of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Mason is so big I didn't recognize him! I just found your blog
on Kim and Tim's. I'm so excited you started one! I didn't even know you were expecting either, so congrats on that :0) You'll have to look at ours I'm prego too, having a boy Jan 9th. Well good to see you guys in the Blog world and your girls are so dang cute .