Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall is in the air

This weekend we got together with Dave's family. (The Goring/Hammons gang.) The whole family was in town so we attempted to get a updated family picture. That is a huge undertaking!! There were 28 adults and over 50 grandkids. (20 of them are 4 and under!) Thanks to photo shop I think we will be able to have one picture with most everyone looking at the camera. While we were there I snapped a few pictures of the kids. I even had someone take one with me in it. One day when I am not pregnant I might appreciate it more.

Say Cheese!!!
After the pictures were done all of the kids changed into their Halloween costumes and we had a trunk-r-treat!

My Power Ranger, witch and little devil take time to pose for a picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see more! I realize I'm never in any pictures any more either. When I am I don't like them! It is hard to not look old and fat next to cute kids!!!lol

Jamie said...

Keri,
You can't even tell you are pregnant in your family picture. They are very cute!