Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Marlie

I know I have more picture than this for Marlie's 2nd Birthday, but I can't find them on the computer. I will have to add them as I find them. (This is really sad because as I post this Marlie is over 2 1/2.)
Marlie is super obsessed about babies. She could never have enough of them! That is all she wanted for her Birthday.

She was happy that she got a new baby that she could feed and take care of.

Even though she is only 2 years old, she loves to nurture and be a "Mommy" to baby dolls and real babies. She is such a sweet and loving little girl!

She started crawling out of her crib shortly after her Birthday! It was a sad day for me! She also started to get potty trained right after she turned 2 years old and trained pretty fast and easy! It makes me so sad to see how fast she is growing up and becoming a little girl!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: