Sunday, April 20, 2008

Marlie at 4 months old


Marlie is already 4 months old. She is such a good baby especially if you can hold her all of the time. She weighs about 14 lbs.. She is rolling over, cooing, and giggling. She is not on any sort of schedule (not because I have not tried) and she does not enjoy riding in the car. My older kids are so good with her and help me out so much. The girls are such little mommy's and Mason is a protective big brother. He calls her his princess, it is so priceless! I was going to take her to Kiddi Kandi's to get their pictures done, but Natalie was nice enough to come take these pictures at my house! I love the way they turned out, Thanks Nat!!!



                                               Aren't those the cutest little toes!!!

9 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Hi Keri Beth! Sorry - I deleted the last comment because I left something out that I wanted to say! Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy seeing pictures of your family :) You're a wonderful wife, mother & daughter. It's been fun watching you all these years. Give my love to the family!!

Cerise

Cam and Mary said...

I LOVE those pics! It's about time you updated your blog!!!

Alisha said...

Nat did a great job. I'm sure it's easy cuz your kids are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michelle said...

You have a cute family. These pictures are great!!
Who does she dance with? We would have loved to come and see her.

Sylv said...

I have not looked at your blog for quite some time. Your kids are getting so big and they are all so beautiful. You and Dave are doing a great job with them. Only gets better from here. I miss seeing all of you guys and hearing about what is going on with you. Take care of yourselves. Sylvia

The Shirley Family said...

I just love those pictures, I think they turned out perfect. I am loving all your new posts. Keep them coming. It was fun seeing you guys on Saturday.

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

those are adorable!!! i LOVE the feet one!!