Sunday, December 9, 2007

Deck the Halls

We have been trying to decorate and get ready for the Holidays for the last couple of weeks. I have not had much motivation to do it with all of the other messes I have been in the middle of trying to get ready for the baby's arrival. I was so suprised when I came upstairs after doing some hair in my salon to find that Dave had put up the tree as well as put all of the lights on it. He had also put up the Garland and lights on the inside railings as well. It made decorating the tree a lot easier and fun on me. I am so glad that Dave loves Christmas and is so willing to help out with the decorating!!
The girls helped out by putting some decorations on the tree and Mason has been getting into the Christmas spirit as well. He had fun helping Grandpa put up the lights on the house, and helped his dad put up the new Santa Clause we got for the yard.
Here is a picture of the house last night with a fresh blanket of snow that we got yesterday.

5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Hey sis- The house does look very good with all of the decorations up. I will keep praying for you and Marlie (that she will come soon!) Love ya!

The Shirley Family said...

Sad you still don't have your computers back. Did you guys get your new computer yet? Well I'm glad Mary let you borrow hers. 5 days Keri Beth!!! We can't wait until Marlie is here!! I will call you later to get the latest update and to see how things are going. Talk to ya soon

PS Your tree is darling. I love all the ornaments. Are they new?

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Hey Keri Beth! Thanks for keeping up with your wonderful Blog! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby :) We love you all! Cerise

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi said...

Hey, I found your blog! We missed you guys at the Christmas party in Portage, but we are glad that your new little girl is here! Congrats!

- Randi